“Eleven Hints for Life”
I know I’m not a saint! Nor a great philosopher! But there are some things that you come across in life (though I’m probably too young to talk all this! :P ).. that you want others to know..and yourself to remember! And what makes you remember them is bringing them into practice, and not just reading, pondering over it for a little while, and letting go! So these may include quotes that you might have heard somewhere some time, but I’m here with whatever makes sense to me!
1. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return.
But what is more painful is to love someone and never
find the courage to let that person know how you feel.
Say before it’s too late.
2. A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who
means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that
it was never meant to be… You have to learn to let go.
3. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a
porch swing with, never say a word, and then walk away
feeling like it was the best conversation you’ve ever had.
Don’t let small misunderstandings become so big, that
staying apart becomes the best option.
4. It’s true that we don’t know what we’ve got until we lose
it, but it’s also true that we don’t know what we’ve been
missing until it arrives. Treasure whatever you have!
5. It may only take a minute to form a crush on someone,
an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it
takes a lifetime to forget them. I know I can’t ask you to
think before falling in love.. But think after a moment is over,
Is it even worth forgetting? If you don’t try to fight yourself,
and accept the truth, you’d be at peace, rather than trying hard
to do something that you believe you can’t.
6. Don’t go for looks, they can deceive. Don’t go for wealth,
even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile
because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.
7. Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go,
be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and
one chance to do all the things you want to do.
8. Put yourself in other’s shoes. If you feel that
it hurts you, then it probably hurts the person too.
9. A careless word may kindle strife. A cruel word may wreck a life.
A timely word may level stress. But a loving word may heal and bless.
10. The happiest of people don’t necessarily have the best of everything
they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
11. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, ends with
a tear. When you were born, you were crying and everyone
around you was smiling. Live your life in a way that when
you die, you’re the one smiling and everyone around you is
crying. You’d know how your life is actually just love retold!